Humboldt Explorer accommodates 16 passengers in 8 air-conditioned double cabins on main and lower decks. All cabins have ocean view, TV/ DVD, hot water , private bathrooms and showers, All rooms except rooms 3 & 4 (forward belowdecks) can be converted to either one queen bed or two twin beds.
HUMBOLDT EXPLORER CRUISE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Capacity: 16 passenger on board
- Length overall: 106 ft (32.3 meters)
- Beam: 21.3 ft (6.5 meters)
- Draft: 8.2 ft (2.5 meters)
- Speed: 10 knots
- Cabins: 8 double cabins with private bathrooms, hot water, air conditioning, oceanview, , TV/ DVD.
- Social Areas: Air-conditioned social areas. Covered back deck and sundeck with jacuzzi.
- Crew: 7 crew members plus a naturalist diving instructor and a diving instructor assistant
- Safety Equipment: Life rafts (2), life rings/strobes, life vests/strobes, emergency position locator, flares, oxygen and first aid equipment
- Air Systems: 2 electric Bauer compressors with nitrox membrane, producing 32% nitrox, bank storage
- Tenders: Rigid hull inflatables (2), used for passenger transport and diver pickup
- Diving Equipment: A large staging area, air compressor, tanks, weights and rental diving equipment
- >> Nitrox is available and that there is a large camera table and rinse tank for cameras.
>> All safety equipment complies with international Coast Guard regulations
- >> We also can help you with more options at: galapagosdivingcruises.com