The 16-passenger Humboldt Explorer provides 8 air-conditioned rooms located on the main and lower decks; each has a private bathrooms, flat screen television and ocean view.
All rooms except rooms 3 & 4 (forward below deck) can be converted to either one queen bed or two twin beds.
The yacht features partially covered sun deck with a jacuzzi and ample seating, salon area with dining, bar and entertainment area.
The large dive deck includes a bathroom, large camera table with charging station, individual storage areas, rinse bins for cameras and another for gear. Diving operations are conducted from two large pangas (tenders), easily boarded from the dive deck.
The dive deck is equipped with individual gear bins, large camera table, recharging station, air and nitrox filling stations, tank racks, and a separate fresh water rinse tank for underwater camera equipment. Diving operations are conducted from two large pangas (tenders), easily boarded from the dive deck. The Humboldt Explorer is also equipped with a satellite telephone for emergency calls worldwide.
The Sun Deck features a large lounge area, the partially covered sun deck and a jacuzzi with ample seating.
The Main Deck features two guest cabins, 1 & 2, each with private bath and shower, television, ample storage and provides guests with an ocean view; the dining area and large dive deck.
The Lower Deck comprises six cabins, 3-8, each with private bath and shower, television, window and ample storage.
- Registry: Pto Baquerizo Moreno, Galapagos Islands
- Length overall: 111.5 ft (34 meters)
- Beam: 21.3 ft (6.5 meters)
- Draft: 8.2 ft (2.5 meters)
- Tonnage: 169 ITC
- Main engines: Detroit Diesel 6V92, 350 hp
- Generators: 2x Perkins 73 kw
- Maximum Speed: 10 knots
- Fuel Capacity: 5,300 gallons (20,000 liters)
- Range: 1,800 nm
- Accommodations: 16 passengers in 8 air-conditioned rooms on main and lower decks, all with private bathrooms
and showers. All rooms except rooms 3 & 4 (forward below deck) can be converted to either one queen bed or two twin
- Crew: Up to 7 crew and 2 guides in crews' quarters.
- Safety Equipment: Life rafts (2), life rings/strobes, life vests/strobes, emergency position locator, flares, oxygen and first aid equipment
- Air Systems: 2 electric Bauer compressors with nitrox membrane, producing 32% nitrox, bank storage
- Tenders: Rigid hull inflatables (2), used for passenger transport and diver pickup
- Accessories: Diving Equipment